Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for certain links to products and services.
The top goal on our summer 2023 bucket list is to vacation in the Hamptons. we just want to relax by the pool Andy Cohen and the cast of bravo summer house, Is that too much to ask? New York City becomes a ghost town in the summer, with all the socialites heading to the eastern shore of Long Island to jet off. And even for just one weekend, we want to channel our inner Blair Waldorf and Serena van der Woodsen and join in the fun. (If you’re reading this, please invite me over to your Hamptons house this summer.)
But even if you can’t go to the Hamptons, you can still dress like a rich mom who drinks Aperol Spritz in Southampton. It’s all about adopting a coastal-chic aesthetic that’s part luxurious, part classic, and part beachy. We found 21 summer creations that will help you play a rich Hamptons mom — you’re not a regular mom, you are one Cold Mother.
1. Linen is the unofficial fabric of the Hamptons—luxurious and lightweight. It’s effortlessly beautiful! This linen button-down top from Anthropologie comes in multiple colors and can be worn so many different ways – only $110!
2. These satin palazzo pants are silky-smooth! The utility-inspired design is trendy, and the drapey fit is divine – only $140!
3. Adorned with a chain strap, this silver beaded shoulder bag looks more expensive than ever. All the other moms in the Hamptons will be jealous – only $110!
4. We’re not about to spend thousands of dollars on a Bottega Veneta bag. But you can get the same effect with this top-rated woven satchel from Anthropologie — only $110!
5. I’ve gone window-shopping at the East Hampton Zimmerman store, so I know it’s a favorite Hamptons haunt. This Zimmermann floral tiered midi dress from Saks Fifth Avenue is currently on sale, so get it before it sells out – originally $695, now only $487!
6. Going to Gingham! This gingham midi dress features flared sleeves and buttons down the front for a flexible fit. Such a summer staple – only $160!
7. The Hamptons mom loves an off-duty look when working in the city. Add to your workout set with this New York Yankees Baseball Cap – ONLY $42!
8. These Sarto leather cutout sandals resemble a Hermès pair that cost over $600! Such a versatile summer shoe – only $99!
9. We are super obsessed with these Sam Edelman raffia slides! Straws are on trend this season – only $130!
10. This Kurt Geiger convertible straw shoulder bag just screams Rich Hamptons mom! From the gold embellishments to the patterned scarf charm, this designer purse is perfection – only $245!
11. This large HOBO tote is the ideal size for everyday errands or travel! Featuring pockets and a zipper closure, this pebbled leather bag is a bare minimum necessity – only $328!
12. We have to say, these fabulous white wide-leg linen pants really are Excellent, Take these Palazzo Pants from Bazaar to Mansion (a girl can dream) – only $168!
13. If you want to wear designer clothes without breaking the bank, consider signing up for a Rent the Runway membership – starting at only $94 per month!
14. Farm Rio is another designer brand that is a favorite of classy women. This tropical sundress is truly stunning – only $240!
15. pretty in Pink! Feminine and alluring, this Love Shack fancy maxi dress is a match made in Hamptons paradise – only $395!
16. When it comes to jewelry, we have a feeling rich Hamptons moms tend to downplay it (that’s a sign of true quiet luxury!). Stay on trend with these classic gold hoops – only $50!
17. This belted black L’Academie midi dress is a day-to-night essential! Add a sweater or jacket in the evening when you’re meeting friends for dinner at The Pierre – only $258!
18. Fashion-FWRD! This Alexis long-sleeve floral mini dress from FWRD is too pretty for a summer party – originally $595, now only $387!
19. Designed with sailboat stitching on the back, this cozy cardigan was made for a boat day – only $188!
20. Glam galore! These oversized sunglasses are made by Quay Australia We Feeling like we owned property right on the waterfront – only $75!
21. The crystal buttons on this pink satin jacket are the cherry on top of this luxury look! Wear this statement piece with straight-leg jeans and a white tee – only $198!
Sign up for our weekly FREE, daily newsletter and don’t miss breaking news or exclusive stories about your favorite celebrities, TV shows and more!
Didn’t shop? Explore more of our favorite finds below:
This post is brought to you by the Shop With Us team at Us Weekly. The Shop With Us team aims to uncover products and services that our readers may find interesting and useful, such as wedding-guest dresses, purses, plus-size swimsuits, women’s sneakers, bridal shapewear, and the perfect gift idea for everyone in your life. However, the product and service selection is not intended to be endorsed in any way by Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team can receive free products from manufacturers for testing. In addition, when you click on a link and then purchase a product featured in an article, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about. It is independent of our judgment whether a product or service is displayed or recommended. Shop With Us advertising operates independently from the sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. happy shopping!