You Weekly has an affiliate partnership so we may receive compensation for certain links to products and services.
Looking to add to your leggings line-up? Nearly every clothing brand on the planet makes leggings, so it’s not that they’re hard to find – the hard part is coming across a pair you’ll actually love!
For WeThe best leggings are comfortable, of course, but also super flattering. We love wearing them with oversized hoodies as well as sports bras and crop tops. That means we’re looking for a wide, high waistband. Check out our 21 picks below that fit the bill!
1. Our absolute favorite: These Tanzeet leggings have so many rave reviews and amazing tummy control – can you believe how affordable they are?
2. We also love: If you want to feel stripped down, you clearly can’t go wrong with these skim leggings! They provide smoothing control without feeling like shapewear!
3. We cannot forget: If you want to flaunt your booty at that point – and who doesn’t? – Be sure to check out these Suuksess scrunch leggings!
4. Our absolute favorite: How pretty is the French blue shade of these Amazon Essentials leggings? Available in sizes XS to 6X!
5. We also love: Don’t even want to see a pair of leggings without pockets? Get straight to these YoYoga leggings!
6. We can’t forget: Whether you’re working out or lounging around, these moisture-wicking All In Motion leggings from Target will keep you cool this summer!
7. Our absolute favorite: Camo print and leggings will always work well together – as evidenced by these adorable zootee 7/8 leggings!
8. We also love: If you want to treat yourself, then obviously the perfect choice is a pair of these Lululemon Aline Leggings in camo colorway!
9. We can’t forget: You don’t need to stick to dark colors. How about the white camo print on these Ododos leggings?
animal print leggings
10. Our absolute favorite: We know many of you are looking for leopard print, and we are here to provide. Do not, we repeat, do not give up on these colorful koala leggings!
11. We also love: We love how these Aoxjox leggings take a zebra print and opt for shades of coffee brown instead of black and white!
12. We cannot forget: In the print of a slithering snake? You’ll fall in love with this pair of CRZ Yoga Leggings in no time!
13. Our absolute favorite: These Yaavii leggings come in really cool colors for warm weather, and the tie-dye only adds to the brilliance!
14. We also love: These weightless, incredibly soft Lululemon Aligned Leggings come in a truly unique gray, green, and mauve tie-dye!
15. We cannot forget: If you’re more into soft pastels, these Vando leggings will be right up your alley!
cross waist legging
16. Our absolute favorite: One way to rock a high waistband is with a crossover vest. Check out this A New Day pair from Target!
17. We also love: Want something cropped so you can show off your shoes or stay cool in the sun? Look no further than these gym people leggings!
18. We cannot forget: Really want to stock up? Grab a four pack of these Natural Feelings leggings – four different colors!
floral print leggings
19. Our absolute favorite: These Bally Total Fitness Leggings feature a bold, busy floral print that almost looks like it’s glowing from within!
20. We also love: If you’re into a more realistic floral design, you’ll love the blooming flowers in these Ododos leggings!
21. We cannot forget: Let’s dive into summer mode with these Aeoiba leggings – the sunflower print is sure to bring a smile to your face!
Sign up for our free weekly, daily newsletter and never miss breaking news or exclusive stories about your favorite celebrities, TV shows and more!
Didn’t shop? Explore our favorite products below:
This post is brought to you by the Us Weekly Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services that our readers may find interesting and useful, such as wedding-guest dresses, purses, plus-size swimsuits, women’s sneakers, bridal shapewear, and everything else in your life. Perfect gift idea for anyone. Product and service selections, however, are not intended to be endorsed in any way by Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team can receive products from manufacturers for testing free of charge. In addition, when you click on a link and then purchase a product featured in an article, we receive compensation weekly from the manufacturer of the products we write about. This does not affect our decision as to whether a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from an advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. happy shopping!