You Weekly has an affiliate partnership so we may receive compensation for certain links to products and services.
One of our favorite looks of the moment is quiet luxury. It’s all about simple sophistication! Instead of showing up to designer labels in loud outfits (think: Season 6 sell sunset), this classic style keeps it classy.
We’re taking the trend a step further by lowering the price range – Quiet Luxury On Budget, If you want to achieve this effortlessly elegant look, check out these 21 Inexpensive Essentials That Won’t Break the Bank. From pops of bright color to elevated basics, these pieces will give you the summer glow.
1. Yee-haw! This straw cowboy hat is so chic and trendy for summer – just $36!
2. Whoever said orange was the new pink never thought of combining the two colors! This Bodycon Knit Maxi Looks Like an Expensive Designer Dress—Just $34!
3. One-shoulder wonder! Crafted with a smocked top and tiered skirt, this one-shoulder midi dress is a summer staple—originally $52, now just $45!
4. Living in Linen! These airy palazzo pants are a must-have in the summer heat—originally $33, now just $26!
5. These woven espadrille sandals are a neutral necessity for summer! Comfortable, chic, and affordable – originally $50, now just $30!
6. Bottega Veneta vibes, but on a budget! We’ll never know this woven handbag isn’t designer – originally $30, now just $27!
7. Embroidered in eyelets, this cropped tie-front top from Anthropologie feels like a bespoke vintage one – originally $88, now just $60!
8. blowing in the wind! This loose fuzzy white top is perfect for a hot summer day – just $48!
9. Featuring a crossover halter neckline, this sleeveless ribbed top is versatile and unique. Take this tank from day to night — only $48!
10. Greetings from heaven! Even if you’re not going on vacation this summer, this postcard graphic tee will make you feel like you’re on a tropical island. this top reminds We The Viral Channel Tee Everyone’s Talking About – ONLY $58!
11. This floral slip dress is seriously stunning! It’s form-fitting yet sleek with a drapery cowl neckline—just $68!
12. surf’s Up! You don’t have to go to the Hamptons to wear this trendy Surf Montauk Trucker Hat. Love the pop of pink against the beige background – just $42!
13. These braided slides will go with all your summer outfits! Available in pink, beige, lavender and black – just $40!
14. Keep the sun off your face with this straw visor! Packable and posh, this fashion-forward hat belongs in the country club – only $29!
15. fancy feet! Featuring a square toe and geometric block heel, these puffy heel sandals are as gorgeous as they are comfortable—originally $50, now just $40!
16. This colorful floral-covered midi sundress looks just like Farm Rio! Shoppers call this frock the “perfect summer dress”—just $70!
17. sunny side up! Drawstring shorts in a yellow gingham pattern are giving off-duty coastal vibes—just $46!
18. Make a splash this summer in this crochet halter-neck mini dress! This boho-chic piece feels like a rare gem you’ll find while thrifting—only $51!
19. pretty in Pink! These high-waisted long pink shorts are the epitome of elegance—only $55!
20. This satin pajama set can be easily worn on the town! We love the black trim for that ultra-luxe touch—just $33!
21. Shine and shine all summer long with this rhinestone shoulder bag! Don’t be surprised if people think it’s from cult-favorite Cult Gaia—originally $43, now just $29!
Sign up for our free weekly, daily newsletter and never miss breaking news or exclusive stories about your favorite celebrities, TV shows and more!
Didn’t shop? Check out more of our favorite products below:
This post is brought to you by the Us Weekly Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services that our readers may find interesting and useful, such as wedding-guest dresses, purses, plus-size swimsuits, women’s sneakers, bridal shapewear, and everything else in your life. Perfect gift idea for anyone. Product and service selections, however, are not intended to be endorsed in any way by Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team can receive products from manufacturers for testing free of charge. In addition, when you click on a link and then purchase a product featured in an article, we receive compensation weekly from the manufacturer of the products we write about. It does not make our decision about whether a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from an advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. happy shopping!