Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for certain links to products and services.
There’s no better feeling than the satisfaction of knowing that someone thought my affordable outfit was really expensive. I want to see the look of shock on strangers’ faces when they find out I got my latest purchases from Amazon instead of Net-a-Porter. This is the ultimate compliment! I pride myself on having refined taste with a reasonable budget, so it’s always fun when I fool people into believing my products are designer.
And when it comes to summer style, there’s no area more fashionable than the Hamptons. New Yorkers flock to attractive coastal destinations to see and be seen. Over 4th of July weekend, every A-list celebrity hit the Hamptons Michael RubinEpic White Party of. Unlike other casual beach towns, the Hamptons is a hotbed of cutting edge fashion.
But that doesn’t mean you have to spend a lot of money to look great! I’ve compiled a list of 17 Hamptons-style essentials that are surprisingly affordable. You will fit in perfectly with all the stars and socialites. No one will know you got these gems from Amazon!
1. Not one. 1 bestseller on Amazon, this chic knit set is an affordable alternative to a similar Free People style – originally $50, now only $44!
2. I’m totally in love with this two-piece workout set that slays your shape! All my friends thought this activewear was from an expensive brand – originally $27, now only $24!
3. This two-piece short sleeve sweater set looks fabulous! With black trim on a beige fabric, this effortlessly elegant dress is comfortable for relaxing or stepping out of the house – only $40!
4. This two-piece set featuring a linen-blend tank and high-waisted shorts with pockets is the epitome of summer sophistication – only $37!
5. Completed with a gold chain strap, this quilted black handbag looks designer! As one shopper put it, “The bag is absolutely gorgeous and is velvety smooth, feels better than genuine leather, doesn’t look cheap and could be on par with a designer bag” – originally $43, now only $36!
6. Another high quality handbag at a low price is this chunky chain shoulder bag. “Absolutely beautiful,” said one customer. “Looks exactly like my high-end designer purse. The chain links are so beautiful!” – Originally $45, now only $30!
7. No. 1 bestseller in women’s hoop earrings on Amazon, these pale gold hoops are actually very similar to the popular Bottega Veneta drop earrings that cost $1,350 – just $15!
8. This black-and-white tropical-print tote bag is a vacation must-have! “Looks very expensive!” One shop announced – only $26!
9. Crochet is on trend right now, so stay in style with this long sleeve crochet cover-up for the pool or beach – originally $35, now only $30!
10. sunny side up! These oversized sunglasses will have reporters all over the Hamptons convinced you’re a celebrity. “Amazing sunglasses at this price!” A customer commented. “I got tons of compliments for them and they did not disappoint. A Great Tom Ford Duplicate” – Originally $15, Now Only $10!
11. We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again: It’s Meredith Blake-style summer (parent trap is a cinematic masterpiece). This black bodycon dress with white trim is very fitted and fashionable – only $26!
12. From running errands in Easthampton to lighting up a bonfire on the beach, take this two-piece shorts set – only $33!
13. This long sleeve crinkly set looks plush but feels like pajamas – only $45!
14. Available in dozens of different colors, this one-shoulder tiered midi dress is especially Hamptons-esque in a blue-and-white striped print. Crisp & Classic – Originally $54, Now Only $39!
15. Four sunglasses for the price of one! These retro-inspired rectangular shades are trendy and timeless – originally $30, now only $15!
16. Straw bags are a major part of summer 2023! This Hand-Knitted Beach Bag Is In The Hamptons – Only $38!
17. We can’t live without a white button-down shirt in summer! Style this lightweight top alone or as a swimsuit cover-up – only $28!
Sign up for our weekly FREE, daily newsletter and don’t miss breaking news or exclusive stories about your favorite celebrities, TV shows and more!
Didn’t shop? Check out more of our favorite products below:
This post is brought to you by the Shop With Us team at Us Weekly. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services that our readers may find interesting and useful, such as wedding-guest dresses, purses, plus-size swimsuits, women’s sneakers, bridal shapewear, and more in your life. Perfect gift idea for everyone. However, the product and service selection is not intended to be endorsed in any way by Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team can receive free products from manufacturers for testing. In addition, when you click on a link and then purchase a product featured in an article, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about. It is independent of our judgment whether a product or service is displayed or recommended. Shop With Us advertising operates independently from the sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. happy shopping!